Los Alamitos High School Enrollment 2019 – 2020
The following enrollment information is only for NEW students whose families live within the Los Alamitos Unified School District attendance boundaries. New students with approved inter-districts for the 2019-2020 school year will be notified by the District Office on the steps to begin enrollment.
All of the following items are required to begin the enrollment process:
STEP 1: OBTAIN REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (A - D) LISTED BELOW
- Age Verification Document
- Birth certificate, passport, birth record, baptism certificate, or affidavit.
- Up-To-Date Immunizations
- Immunization card or printout from doctor’s office, or
- Printout of immunizations from previous school signed by school official
- Unofficial Transcripts
Incoming 9th Grade students: submit report cards from 6th – 8th grades
- Two forms to serve as Proof of Residency. Only the following documents will be accepted:
- Mortgage statement with name and address
- Title/deed to your home
- Escrow papers (opening/closing)
- Tax Receipt (property tax)
- Current rental agreement naming tenants
- Current utility bill - electric or gas only – We do not accept cell phone bills, cable bills, auto insurance, etc.
Items 1-6 are preferred. We will also accept one of the following documents in lieu of one item from 1-6:
- Current Bank Statement (account numbers removed)
- Current Payroll Stub
All items must include parent/guardian’s name and address.
STEP 2: LOCATED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE THE FORMS NEEDED FOR ENROLLMENT. PRINT THE FORMS AND FILL IN COMPLETELY.
- LAHS Student Enrollment Form 2019-2020
- LAUSD Enrollment Survey for New Students
- LAUSD Permanent Pupil Record
- LAUSD Student Health History
- LAUSD Statement of Residence Form (Rev. 2/15)
- LAUSD McKinney Vento Assistance
STEP 3: MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO TURN IN ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS
Please contact Attendance Secretary Tina Fenner at (562) 799-4780 ext. 82226 or via email at email@example.com to make an enrollment appointment and turn in all required documents listed in steps 1 and 2. Mrs. Fenner will review and verify all documents for completion at this appointment.
NOTE: ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE VERIFIED BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE NEXT STEP. INCOMPLETE OR MISSING DOCUMENTS WILL DELAY ENROLLMENT AND YOUR COUNSELING APPOINTMENT.
STEP 4: THE COUNSELING OFFICE WILL CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
Once all documents have been received and verified, we will enter your new student into our Aeries Database. Our Counseling Assistant, Lillian Ford-Patterson, will contact you to schedule an appointment with your student’s counselor. Ms. Ford-Patterson may be contacted at (562) 799-4780 ext. 82208.
2019-2020 School Year: August 7, 2019 – May 28, 2020
See you soon Griffins!
Assistant Principal of Activities and Attendance
Los Alamitos High School