~ Assignments 9/16-9/20 ~Reading and Language Arts
~ World History ~
- DLR #4 due F
- Reading Plus + Read Around (Vocabulary) should be completed by Friday. Core 1 = 2 lessons each & Core 2 = 3 lessons each (Students are given time in class for these assignments. Any work NOT completed in class is homework.)
- Book Club Meeting #3 will be F
- Vocabulary.com = 100 Words Every Middle Schooler Should Know - 50% Mastery should be completed by October 11. At least 90%+ Mastery needs to be completed by December 20. (Conclusion of first semester)
- Noredink.com = (LATE!)Rules of Capitalization Part 1 Practice due F + Rules of Capitalization Part 1 QUIZ due by Sunday.
- NRI = Rules of Capitalization Part 2 Practice AND Quiz due F 10/11.
- One fiction and one non-fiction book must be read, and 2 Book Reviews completed by Friday, October 11. (End of 1st quarter)
- Log in reminder - when accessing Reading Plus and Noredink = McAuliffe site page (losal.org) + Classroom Portal + Clever.
*Room 80 Study Hall with Mr. Arnold is held Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 8:40 am. If a student is assigned, requires or desires a bit of assistance and support - then please come on in!*To set up your student's device for classroom use, please visit http://www.losal.org/Page7218 and follow the directions for your specific device.
- World Map due (Past Due)
- Chapter 2 Written Work thus far: RSG 15-20, Terms 1-9, Reteach p. 35 worksheet, Brainpop=Hunter & Gatherer,
- Remember to keep ALL completed work in your notebooks until the conclusion of the unit. BE RESPONSIBLE! ;)