MR. ARNOLD – Core Supplies List
(You will use most of these same supplies for History)
(these items will be kept by the student)
- Headphones (to use with Chromebook). Please label with your name.
- Computer mouse (to use with Chromebook). Please label with your name. (Note: I suggest you get an inexpensive one with a cord so the USB portion is not lost)
- 2-inch (minimum) Binder or 5-pocket vertical expandable file folder. (Note: for binders, a “heavy duty” binder is best and may last the entire year if handled carefully. Zippered binders are fine, but they usually don’t last an entire year.)
- 2 composition books (ideally at least 100 pages each, but 80 pages is fine)
- Pencils (either mechanical or old-school pencils) and/or erasable pens
- Red pen(s) - used often, so you may need more than one
- 1 Glue stick (used occasionally)
- Pencil sharpener (with lid to hold shavings)
- Filler paper (you should always have at least 20 extra sheets)
- Pencil pouch or supply pocket (with 3 holes to fit in binder)
- 2-pocket folder
- Colored pencils
Optional but helpful supplies:
- Fine tip felt markers
- Mini Stapler
- 3-hole punch for a binder
- Index cards
Classroom donations are greatly appreciated!
- Needed classroom supplies: tissues, colored copy paper, Clorox wipes, and Jolly Ranchers (or any other small individually-wrapped candies)
Students do not need to have all of these supplies on the first day of school, but should have them by August 20th.
*Please let me know as soon as possible if you are unable to obtain the needed supplies.