COVID-19 Dashboard & Latest Updates
The Los Alamitos Unified School District and our schools are committed to providing accurate and transparent information regarding COVID-19 cases on our campuses, while also maintaining privacy and confidentiality for our students and staff. The data below represents the number of students and staff currently identified as testing positive for COVID-19.
If your child is suspected of having COVID-19 or tests positive for COVID-19, please keep your child at home and notify the School Office.
- COVID-19 Public Health Guidance for K–12 Schools, 2022–2023
- Orange County COVID-19 Case Counts
- OC Health Care Agency COVID-19 Info
- 2022-23 District COVID-19 Safety Plan
- Orange County COVID-19 Hotline: