7th Grade Reading & Language Arts
WelcomeHello McAuliffe students, parents, and family!
- 5 Subject Spiral 8 1/2 x 11 College Ruled
- Mini-Stapler with Staples
- Colored Pens (red, blue, black)
- Students will need access to a printer. If there are printing problems at home, the media center is available in the morning.
* In addition to the above materials, students must bring the following items to class DAILY:
- Minder Binder
- Independent Reading Book
- Grammar Workbook
The weekly agenda is updated regularly on google classroom. The weekly agenda will include the daily activities, homework assignments, and due dates for upcoming projects/assignments/tests. Students should check google classroom if they are absent for the weekly agenda, any new postings, and print any new digital handouts before returning to class. Classroom codes will be posted in the classroom.
Access Google Classroom by typing in:
Accessing Google Drive from home:Use any Internet Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.)1. Type in the address bar: http://google.com/a/losal.org2. Sign into your account
Classroom Donations are warmly accepted and greatly appreciated
- Hand Sanitizer
- Glue Sticks
- Clorox Wipes
- Gently-Used Reading Books for the Classroom Library
STUDY HALLTuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00 - 8:40 amAfter school study halls may be available at teacher's discretion.Study hall is available for any student that wants a quiet place to work, read, or use the computer.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 714) 816-3320 Ext. 77235
SchedulePeriod 1: ConferencePeriod 2: ReadingPeriod 3: Langauge ArtsPeriod 4: ReadingPeriod 5: Language ArtsPeriod 6: ReadingPeriod 7: Language ArtsI believe that communication is vital for our students' success, if you want to meet before or after school please call or email me so we can set up an appointment.