Senior Scholarships Packets for 2017/2018
This PTSA Scholarship recognizes seniors who have been actively involved in volunteer service in the school and community, in extracurricular activities and in leadership positions at LAHS. Scholarship readers will be looking for examples of effort and achievement, for students who exhibit school pride, and volunteer experiences in either LAHS or the general community.
General Program Rules:
- Student must be a dues paying member of the Los Alamitos High School PTSA prior to 3-1-18.
- Student must be eligible to graduate with the 2018 Los Alamitos High School Class.
- Student must be pursuing a post-high school education.
- In order to be considered for the scholarship you must type or paste your responses into the "Scholarship Application Submission Form" linked below.
- Completed applications must be submitted to the website by 3:00 p.m. on Friday, March 30th, 2018. Late applications will NOT be accepted.
Applications will be disqualified if the General Program Rules are not followed. The PTSA scholarship recipients will receive their award at the Los Alamitos High School Award Night, and recipients will be expected to attend. If you have any questions, please contact Renee Schwartz.