Welcome to Dual Enrollment!
Cypress College is partnering with Los Alamitos Unified School District to offer Los Alamitos High School Griffins the opportunity to earn college credit while attending high school. Griffins enrolled in free dual enrollment courses earn credit for college classes that may be eligible to transfer to a CSU or UC institution. Courses offered in the dual enrollment program may be taken at Cypress College or Los Alamitos High School campus.
By participating in Dual Enrollment, you can benefit in the following ways:
- Accelerate your college career with transferable college credit
- Save time and money by enrolling in tuition free courses
- Make a smooth transition into college and reduce the number of college courses required
- Strengthen your academic skills before becoming a fulltime college student
Here’s how to get started
Steps to Enroll to Dual Enrollment:
- Step 1: Apply to Cypress College at www.cypresscollege.edu
- See the “HOW TO APPLY” video for a step by step guide (see video below)
- Write down your application confirmation number. It is required for step 2.
- Step 2: Complete the Dual Enrollment Interest Form
- Step 3: Download the Special Admit packet and submit to your high school counseling center.
- Dual Enrollment Special Admit Packet
- Make sure all areas are filled in, including all signatures.
- Step 4: Students approved for Dual Enrollment classes will be notified by letter, email, and by the Remind app.
Cypress College Dual Enrollment Office
9200 Valley View, Cypress, CA 90630
Business Building Room 102