Rossmoor strives to build successful relationships and interactions between students. We acknowledge each day brings challenges and successes in our lives. Our staff and community feel it is important to teach children how to respond to others when challenges are encountered. Bringing success to a difficult situation emerged in to our "STAND UP" school motto:
I am a Rossmoor Knight,
I STAND UP for myself,
I STAND UP for my friends,
I STAND UP for what is right!
Other values we try to instill in our students are:
- We care for our school and use equipment and materials properly.
- We are safe and courteous.
- We keep our hands and feet to ourselves.
- We listen for information and follow directions.
- We make the right choices and expect the best of ourselves.