Job OpportunitiesAdministrative OpeningsNote: The Administrative and Certificated applications on this page are fillable forms.Depending on your computer browser, you may need to save it to your computer first to access the fields.Certificated OpeningsNote: The Administrative and Certificated applications on this page are fillable forms.Depending on your computer browser, you may need to save it to your computer first to access the fields.Classified OpeningsLos Alamitos High School Students Only:Los Alamitos USD is a Merit District for all classified services. Please see the Personnel Commission link for more information. All classified jobs must be applied for electronically ONLY. No paper applications will be accepted.
CLASSIFIED APPLICATION & EXAMINATION PROCESS
1. Complete a Los Alamitos USD classified employment application. The online application for this position is available via the LAUSD website at www.losal.org under Human Resources/Job Opportunities. Click the header Classified Openings (above.)
* Be sure your application reflects all relevant experience, paid or volunteer. Attach a supplemental resume or other description of experience if it is not adequately described on your application.
2. For positions indicating educational requirements, YOU MUST SUBMIT OFFICIAL OR UNOFFICIAL COPIES OF EDUCATION TRANSCRIPTS WITH YOUR APPLICATION BY CLOSE OF THIS POSITION.Note: All applications must be filed by 3 p.m. on the closing date.Examination:
2. Applications may be screened to select qualified candidates.
3. The examination usually consists of:
a. Written Test
b. Panel Interview
* Applicants must attain a passing score of 70% on each part of the examination in order to be placed on the eligibility list. Should a large number of candidates pass the written exam, a higher passing score than 70% may be required to progress. Those candidates not invited to the oral exam shall have an opportunity for the oral exam should the district need additional eligible candidates for the eligibility list. Review by applicants of written examination questions shall be allowed during the four working days following the administration of the test. Veterans: attach discharge form
Physical Examination: Some classifications require you to pass a physical examination. This examination is at the district’s expense and the appointment is not assured until you have passed this examination.Coach Openings:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Non-discrimination Policy:
The Los Alamitos Unified School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, ethnic group identification, marital/parental status, physical/mental disability, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender/gender identity or expression or genetic information; the perception of one or more of such characteristics; or association with a person/group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.