District Nurses (PK-12)
GENERAL HEALTH INFORMATION
Hello Los Alamitos Unified Families:
In an abundance of caution and in the interest of providing you with timely and important health related information, please read the information from the Orange County Health Care Agency regarding potential public exposure to Measles.
- From the District Nurse - Head Lice Checks After Break
- Parent's Guide to Head Lice
- American Academy of Pediatrics: Head Lice (May, 2015)
- Guidelines for Head Lice- California Department of Public Health
West Nile Virus/Mosquito Information
- Orange County Vector Control: Mosquito Information
- West Nile Virus Alert: Orange County
- OC Health Care Agency: West Nile Activity in OC- 9/4/15 Bulletin
- State of California: West Nile Virus Website
Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
***PERTUSSIS IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SEVENTH GRADE STUDENTS***
Click on the link below for the new Pertussis Tdap Booster form.